STEP OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE!
Come along and give it a go!
First class FREE for beginners.
Ideal for all ages, men women & children.
OUR CLASSES OFFER:
– High intensity training- ideal for weight loss and perfect for all levels from beginners to advanced
– Stress Relief
– Discipline & Positive Mindset
– Agility, Cardio, Flexibility, Plyometrics
– Core Strength & Body Conditioning using traditional methods
– Family Friendly – Family Discounts
– Group classes
– ONE on ONE Personal Protection ALSO AVAILABLE
– NO CONTRACTS
– NO NONSENSE TRADITIONAL GOJURYU KARATE & MARTIAL ARTS
– MEMBER of Japan Karate Federation Gojukai and Seiwakai International
Aiki Ten Shin Sho Kai has been teaching in Brisbane and Bristol since 1988.
It is a traditional Japanese martial arts school based on the principle of Aiki or blending with energy.
Both open hand and weapons forms are taught.
The primary purpose of the School is to provide a vehicle for self transformation; a new way of ‘seeing’ through the practice of a martial discipline.
It is not a sport nor a competitive art, so whilst it is extremely effective as a self defence, if you are after a quick and easy way to learn to ‘fight’, then this is not the School for you.
If, instead, you are looking for a more comprehensive approach, then Aiki Ten Shin Sho Kai offers a practical life philosophy as expressed through Japanese Budo.
Aikido is non-competitive, non-reliant on physical strength and is enjoyed by people of all ages. It is known for its flowing style using the attacker’s energy rather than fighting against it and for providing mental and physical coordination and balance.